Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You Teacher


Just talked to my daughter's music teacher and found that she actually made the the school Christmas program NON-Christmas so that all of the kids who don't celebrate (mine is one of them) are able to take part in it this year! I just had to make her something special to show a little of my appreciation for her extra hard work! So this is it! The stamps are from a Papertrey Ink set called Teacher's Apple. I stamped them in rustic red and cocoa brown and then stitched matching frames for the two images. The background paper is Basic Grey Boxer DP, and that is also stitched to the base. Some twill ribbon and a couple of dew drops dress it up but still keep the simple elegance of the card. Hopefully she will like it!

2 comments:

Pearlann66 said...

lovely card!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

this is so wonderful - it is perfect for a great teacher, which our son is lucky to have this year. I will have to get this stamp set. TFS