Saturday, December 20, 2008

Farm Girl & Chicks


These stamps are all from a set called Punny Farm from My Favorite Things. The images are fairly large, so I went with a 5 1/4" square card base on this one. I stamped the chicks around the girl's feet and then colored everything with colors in the paper I used for the background. I added Distress Stickles to the chicks and the hat to give them some texture, and decided we needed another little chick popped up in front of the girl's boots. I used Glossy Accents in the buckets to make it look like they are full of water. The image was cut out with a Labels 1 Nestabilities die, and the sentiment was punched with the Key Tag punch from Stampin' Up!. I stitched the background paper onto the base and added the Prima Flowers and then a red Dew Drop to match the ribbons. Overall it's a cheery farm-girl card with a little class!

No comments: