Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rain Dots



Another set from My Favorite Things that I had to try out! This one is called Rain or Shine, and I just love those dotted boots, so I added dots with a Millenium Pen (looks like the ink on the stamp) to the raincoat and colored it to match the boots with soft cocoa and celery green Copics. I stitched the frame and the edge of the background paper (Crate Paper) to give it come texture. I added a layer of stickles to the puddle to give it a real watery look, tied a ribbon in a bow, and then centered the flowers with Dew Drops to carry on the dotted theme. It turned out to be a cheerful card to perk up someone special!

1 comment:

ShannMcDiva said...

Can u tell me where to buy this stamp with the lady walking the wiener dog e mail me at shajay3@prodigy.net please