Saturday, December 6, 2008

Riley's Favorite Coffee



I finally bought some Riley the Moose...from Hanna Stamps. They came earlier this week, and I finally got a chance to ink one up! This image is called Coffee Riley, and this card hits close to home with a bunch of favorites of mine; I love moose, red, blue, copper, and especially coffee! I colored Riley with Copics, then framed him in colors from the Cosmo Cricket (my favorite!!) background paper. I stitched the paper onto a red base to make it pop, and then tied it all together with a bunch of ribbon knots. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Define Your Life set...it gives the definitions of words, and I just punched out the part that seemed to fit the image. I framed it in copper Hodgepodge. I hope you enjoy Riley in his comfy chair sipping his favorite coffee with a cupcake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ove the color combination you used - they look great together. Congrats on the new blog - I just started one too.

Cindy Beach said...

I love how you have so many of your favs represented in this super cute card. Adorable!