Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back at it...




Finally things have slowed down...and I have found time to use my scrapping stuff! Found a few fun sheets of coordinating DP and hauled out some old stamps, bought a new one, and the ideas began flowing. Here is what I have to show for the last 24 hours...not much...but I am glad to be back at it! The stamps in the top one are from a Unity Stamp Co Kit of the Month, I think it was February of 2010, the middle one is from My Favorite Things, and the bottom card was made with a new Itty Bitty set, also from Unity, sold at Archiver's. Coloring was all done with Copics...lots of sewing, layering, and nestabilities, and my windowsill is lined with some cheery cards to inspire me to get moving on some more projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a couple of wonderful cards! Great job!

Love Mickaela