Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Thank-yous

I am so excited to be stamping again! I just did this set of 12 thank-you cards for a shower gift. Of course it's a baby girl...and the mom is an adorable trendy girl, so pink and brown just seemed to be perfect! I changed them all up a tiny bit with the die cuts and embossing folders, but theyare mainly unform in appearance. Pink Pirouette is the embossed base, with Choc Chip frames and Java Versamagic ink just makes the bunny (CTMH) look soft! A little ribbon and a brad, with PTI Mixed Messages sentiments complete this little gift set. The only thing better than an adorable, fun card, is a whole pile of them! I just loved doing these, and had to share pics of them in progress, as well as the completed collection before boxing them up. I am decorating a gable box to match for them to go in...hopefully I will love that too when it's done...if so, I will post pics! Just buyinga dozen stamps, and a cute brown gel pen to throw in, and it's a cute, useable baby gift! :)

8 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute!!! Love pink and brown together.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Adorable. I like how you made subtle changes in the nesties shape and embossing on the backgrounds.

Veronica Z said...

These TY you cards are sooooo cute! I love pink and brown as a color combo, and the little stamped bunny is the perfect touch.

Michelle Forrest said...

Such cute cards - love pink and brown together!

Dori Shelton said...

Simple and sweet. Good job. Love the family room pics too. It's always nice to see how other people have their stuff organized. Especially when it looks as fabulous as this.


Ok, I have to add one more thing here before I submit my comment: My word verification letters to post my comment are "fockide". All I can say is thank goodness that's an "o" in there and not another certain letter!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

adorable! favorite color combo! loved seeing your pics of new stampin area...woooo hoooo!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable, I love the pink and brown!

Rita said...

Gorgeous cards, she is going to luv them!