Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sweet Pea



Finally, I am creating again! I found inspiration in this weeks Sketch & CAS Challenges on Splitcoast and came up with this simple summer card! The stamps are Papertrey Green Thumb, and the paper is SU Celery and Wasabi. I added a few dew drops for the peas and it really made it come alive! This was my first time trying a different brand of embossing folders, both the dot backgrounds were done with Quickutz folders. They seem to leave a shallower but sharper impression than the Cuttlebug brand, but I love what they have come up with and will definitely be buying more! Anyway, this would be a great card as a thank-you for some garden veggies (I do have someone in mind!!), or even a baby card!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card, the dew drops are perfect for it! Glad you found some inspiration!