Friday, March 6, 2009

Have An Ice Day!



I did this card for the Limites Supplies Challenge today on SCS. The limited supply was TIME. We were challenged to do a card in under 30 minutes, and this is what I came up with. I used scraps in my bin, and picked one of the new stamps laying on my table that was easy to color, not much to it! The image is from a new Stampin' Up set called Animal Crackers. The whole thing could be done in less time if I wasn't trying to think about it so much! I really love this background paper from Crate Paper...time to see if I can find more of that!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really like the stitching on your card, and the addition of the big button at the bottom. That bg paper is nice, and I like the colors in it a lot!

Pat S. said...

I will have to look for that set...your little guy is cute as a button :)